Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's Official!

As of August 21st, 2011 I have REACHED a weight loss of 70 POUNDS! The process has taken about 16 months, and continues onward toward my goal- an enduring standard of health to accomplish what I need to in this life.  I have achieved success using the following tools, the MOST IMPORTANT ONE is the latter:
To get things started I used,
www.weightwatchers.com
I attended meetings while living in Europe and in the US.  The support I found there, especially in Germany, was crucial for me. The aspect of accountability to a coach I respected was another important element for such a life change, and the continuous education about nutrition and improvement was inspiring.

Upon my readiness to embark upon true, lasting change, I now use what should be entitled:
THE MANUAL FOR SELF IMPROVEMENT
Yes, there really is one.
My weekly meetings are now associated with this program.  The only way true, lasting change can occur is through coming closer to the Savior.  This workbook and program is rooted in Him, and while working the steps I have noticed the most significant weight peal off- the weight which had been carried on the heart.

Physical circumstances are simply Spiritual indicators.  If we are to heal our bodies, we must start with our Souls.  For healing in the place where eye cannot see nor ear hear, there is only one place to go, it is unto The Spiritual Physician, the Balm of Gilead, the Savior Jesus Christ, to receive healing of the heart.  Then all else falls in line.

Needed during this process is this, the admonition of Paul,
"Stand fast in the faith; let all things be done with charity [the pure love of Christ]"
1 Corinthians 16







No comments:

Post a Comment